Please see below for the 2019 Municipal Award Nomination Sheets. If you are in the position to nominate any person or group, please do so, your input is highly appreciated by the Town.
Nominations for the 2019 Municipal Awards open February 28 and are due by 12:00 p.m. on March 22, 2019.
Forms must include information on why you are nominating the individual, group, or business, including why he/she/they deserve to be recognized with an award.
Eligibility Criteria: What you need to know
- All accomplishments noted in the nomination must have taken place between January 2018 and December 2018.
- All Nominees must be current residents (groups or businesses) of the Town of Paradise, and must have resided within the Town for a minimum of six (6) months prior to the deadline for nomination.
- The Nomination Form must be completed and signed by both the Nominator and Seconder, neither of which may be immediate members of the Nominee's family. Separate Nomination Forms and Nominators are required if an individual, group or business is to be nominated for more than one award.
- Information contained on the Nomination Form will be the basis of the Awards Selection Committee's decision. All decisions of the Awards Selection Committee are final. Members of the immediate family of the Awards Selection Committee will not be eligible for awards.
- Residents of the Town of Paradise taking part in relevant activities outside the Town are considered eligible for awards. Volunteer, Youth, and Citizen of the Year will be predominantly based on Town activities.
Recreation Technician (Special Events)
Recreation & Community Services