Peak Performance Training - Baseball Academy will be offering a two day baseball camp over the Easter break. To register, fill out the registration form below and send along with registration fee of $172.50 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Receipts will be provided when your child is registered.
- Camp Date: April 22nd-April 23rd
- Location: Techniplex
- Drop off time: 8:30am-9:00am
- Lunch: 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Pick up time: 4:00pm-4:30pm
- 8:30am-9:00am - Drop off and sign in.
- 9:00am-10:00am - We will do a proper baseball related warm up with some agility drills and exercises.
- 10:00am-12:00pm - Fundamentals of throwing/fielding/hitting.
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch break. You may sign your child out and take them for lunch or they can stay and eat a packed lunch. Kids who stay will be supervised and will not be allowed to leave the facility. The Techniplex will open up the canteen during the lunch hour but will not have any hot food.
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - We will be working on base running/sliding techniques along with some fun games.
- 2:00pm-4:00pm - GAME. We will be splitting the groups up for a game to end the day. This will be a fun game with equal time all around.
- 4:00pm-4:30pm - Pick up and sign out.
We do have limited space but feel free to pass this along to anyone that may be interested.
If you have any questions please let me know ASAP.
Adam & Dave
Adam Lawlor - email@example.com