The following positions are vacant on the Paradise Minor Baseball Executive for the 2022 season . We have begun planning our activities and volunteers are critical in our programs success. If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions please contact Sam Oliver at email@example.com or any member of our Executive.
- Circulate notices, record the minutes of Executive meetings and issue correspondence as directed by the Executive, make any bookings for meeting space or for special events held by the association.
- Maintain an archive of information pertaining to the operation of the PMB necessary to meet all obligations and responsibilities and to ensure the history of the PMB is preserved. The information archive maintained by the PMB shall include but shall not be limited to the following:
- A current copy of the Constitution and By-Laws and all prior amendments;
- The minutes of Annual General Meetings;
- The minutes of Executive meetings;
- A record of any disciplinary action taken by the PMB.
- Responsible for maintaining correspondence for all Fundraising Activities and will help coordinate the Parent Group for Fundraising. The Secretary will prepare necessary schedules and preparation for any Fundraising Canteens that are operated by PMB.
JUNIOR DIVISIONAL REP
- The Junior Divisional Rep will have the exciting opportunity to work with the Executive to expand our Baseball Canada Rally Cap program for our 5U and 7U kids.
- The Junior Divisional Rep shall coordinate the PMB house league program and related activities for the Rally Cap and 9U divisions. This may include the development of team rosters, working with the Scheduler & Website Administrator to create schedules, the assignment of coaches to teams, and the provision of information to house league coaches.
- The Junior Divisional Rep should collaborate with the Registrar and Treasurer during the registration process.
- The Junior Divisional Rep should assign division coordinators each year to assist with running the house league program.
- The Junior Divisional Rep should coordinate the 9U Select program in collaboration with the Scheduler and Website Administrator, Registrar and other associations.
- The Junior Divisional Rep shall help arrange any year-end functions for their divisions.